Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blonde moment

Today was super easy, I didn't even think about tomatoes or burgers! I had 1/2 cup of oatmeal for breakfast. This was from my personal collection and I figure 1 scoop costs about 30 cents. In terms of remaining budget, that leaves me with a little over a dollar! Wow! And, someone bought me a venti iced coffee for the ride up to CT. Bonus!

Lunch was provided by the client - wraps and salad.

I finally had to think about the challenge on the way home. We're going to see Burning Spear in Prospect Park and it starts at 7:30. Normally, I would pick something up to eat in the park. But I can't do that this week, and I was so excited to have tomatoes, so I whipped up an early dinner of linguine and sauce. The pasta, another staple from my personal collection, is probably about 30 cents as well, so I'm just under a buck left...

OMG...

Just as I typed that, I realized that I bought a Diet Coke for 75 cents for the ride home and enjoyed every sip without even THINKING about what I did. I'm down to nothing. 2 more meals. I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment