Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Variety is the Spice of Life

I had 2 eggs in my fridge that I hardboiled last night so that I would have some sort of a proper breakfast.



I grabbed it out of the fridge on my way to the car and peeled it over a sewer grate. All the white stuck to the shell and I ended up losing about 20% of the egg. 25 cents out of my $2.24 remaining discretionary fund....kinda wasted. I was starving.

Again, a client lunch of salad and half a cup of soup during our 8 hour meeting.*

Now for dinner....

Wait for it...

Wait for it...



It's my leftovers from last night...

IN A DIFFERENT BOWL!

Tomorrow is a FULL day on the regimen. What do you think I'll have?

1 comment:

  1. There are a few tricks for making it easier to peel a hard boiled egg, one includes adding vinegar to the water when you boil the egg, which a fair amount of people know about, the other is a pretty sweet trick in this video I found online
    http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2008/07/02/how-to-peel-hard-boiled-eggs-without-peeling/

    I absolutely hate hard boiling eggs and losing most of it to the damn shell! So I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete